- CHILD MUST BE OLD ENOUGH TO WRITE-OUT THEIR AUTOGRAPH. (BABIES WILL REQUIRE HANDPRINT AND FOOTPRINT.)
- ONE PARENT MUST HAVE A CLAIM OF THE LIFE.
- BOTH PARENTS BE ON CLAIM WITH AUTOGRAPH/SIGNATURE.
1. Once form is filled out and submitted, on the Step-Two, and verified by our Admin, you will get an email back (check spam and move us to primary inbox ), with a PDF-LINK to verify data. Parent without a claim of the life will appear in ALL CAPS. One parent MUST have a Claim of the Life.
2. Parent(s) with CLAIM OF LIFE will autograph using their correct punctuation on the SEAL/line area at the bottom of the Child’s Claim. (See video Step-three.) Parent without a Claim will sign as they normally do on the other line (BUT NOT ON THE BACK). Child will autograph using correct punctuation next to and slightly below and to the right of the Parent with Claim of the Life. (Allow the Child to practice their autograph several times prior.) The parent with the Claim of the Life will autograph the back right, and the child will autograph underneath. (Babies that cannot write will NOT autograph. Instead you will need to have them handprint and footprint the back of the Claim of the Life, below your Autograph.)
Note: Onli the the parent with the Claim of the Life will autograph the back. The parent without a Claim will not sign the back.
3. As in Step-Three video, add $1 stamp to Child’s claim and only the parent with the Claim of the life will Autograph the stamp and initial bottom, plus autograph back. NOTE: The Child will also autograph the top stamp, initial the bottom, and autograph back.
3. Mail the Child’s Claim from the Parent (shipper) with the Claim of the Life, to the Child (typically this parent’s address). (You may choose to laminate or not. You may add Child’s bio-data to the claim or not).
4. Send front and back color copy to admin Certified mail, as in Step 5. (If you have 2 children you may mail together for step 5 – but not in step 4.)