: Dual-Citizenship.

Q: l have dual citizenship. If my certificate of birth is registered in both countries, which birth certificate may I submit?

A: For dual citizenship: SUBMIT the country that has your birth certificate AND that passport, NOT drivers license
. For example, if you are born in France and citizen of France and Canada, send the FRENCH passport and birth certificate.

However, if you don’t have a birth certificate from France, then just send your Canadian passport and Canadian drivers license.

Make sure to note this to us at the time of your claim submission.

Leave a Reply