: Felony-Charge.

Q: I’m a felon, its been years since this charge. How does it effect my claim and am I able to get my right to bear-arms back- strictly for hunting and protection for my family.

A: You may proceed with your Claim of the life. For now you’d have to go back into courts to get your right to bear arms expunged. 

Leave a Reply