: [re]Newing-Drivers-License &: Passport?

Q: What if my passport or drivers license is about to expire or was renewed and I haven’t gotten it back yet?

A: You can upload a receipt of your renewal as a placed holder but the Chief will need to see a copy of it prior to Autographing. You may proceed with steps but we will just keep your Claim on file until this is received via email.

Leave a Reply