: Use-Maiden-Name, or, Current-Last-Name?

You will need to use your most current name that is on your identification passport or driver’s license. For sample: if you send in a passport with your with your current name, but birth certificate has your maiden name, you will still need to use your current name. If you recently had a name change, you must wait 49 days before getting your sending in your Claim to get Autographed by Chief, but may still start the process now.

Leave a Reply